PDA

View Full Version : Flushed Away - Making of featurette

SheepFactory
09-29-2006, 07:22 PM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/flushedaway/3_large.html

enjoy.

Geta-Ve
09-29-2006, 10:03 PM
That looks really great, maybe the best thing to come out of DW?

DuttyFoot
10-01-2006, 06:35 AM
man i saw that flushed away trailer at the theaters and man it looks freaking awesome.

Arcanox
10-01-2006, 07:42 AM
That looks really great, maybe the best thing to come out of DW?

I saw alot more of what Dreamworks was doing with this movie, and I have to say it is absolutely fantastic.

You watch the movements of the character, paired with the dialog, and theres just so much attention to detail and style behind it. They do alot of things with their rigs and they don't operate like most cartoon characters, however through clever timing and tricks they pull off a very lifelike effect.

If you sit down, and watch a 30 second clip, within 2 seconds you find yourself very well connected with the character. You'd think that by now everything that has to do with CG animation has been said and done, but Dreamworks has struck gold with thier adaptation of the Aardman style of animation. I'm very impressed, and I'd most definately would want to see this in theatres.

CGTalk Moderation
10-01-2006, 07:42 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.