PDA

View Full Version : Final EI animation

gdogfunk
09-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Howdy folks,

Thought I'd share the final animation from a project I've been working on all summer. This is entirely completed in EI 6.5r1 (except the intro and slides). All in all, it took about 3.5 to 4 months to complete. It is the largest animation project I've ever had the pleasure of working on and it was a lot of fun. I enlisted the help of the enormously talented character animator, Richard Morley, to help out on some of the scenes. It was a great collaboration and I hope to work on more projects like this!!

It was presented at a tradeshow in FL yesterday in front of 1000 people and was very well received.

Enjoy!

http://orangepeelproductions.com/preview/eaton/synflex_FINAL.mpg (49.5mb)

Ryan

plsyvjeucxfw
10-05-2006, 03:32 AM
Nice corporate vid!

I liked the caustics on the underwater scenes and the reuse of the earlier sequences as a projection on the last, showcase shot.

Nice character bits with the limbo, etc.

Well done.

NorthernLights
10-05-2006, 03:30 PM
I like it. It has a Pixar-short quality to it. The penguins were a little creepy though.
I think you should do some Pixar-esque outtakes.

AVTPro
10-07-2006, 06:30 AM
:buttrock: Duuuuude!!!

I have seen this several times from the platter, and have gave crits on it on numerous occassional as well as asked a few "How-did-you-do-that's" and I still get a chuckle out of it.

Employers and clients love this kind of stuff. This definitely a prime example on how to have fun doing your thing and still keeps the lights on!!

Much Sucess.
Alonzo

CGTalk Moderation
10-07-2006, 06:30 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.