PDA

View Full Version : Models for a Boat Simulator

ICY
09-27-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi there! My company is working on a simulator for the Ukrainian Border Patrol unit. I thought I might share some of the images I have created. The modeling was done in Maya and textured using Photoshop.

ICY
09-27-2006, 03:34 PM
Another one from the same project.

JimmyMac
09-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Well howdy neighbor! Long time resident of the Hampton Roads area here. Glad to see something a'brewin from there. Models and textures look great. Quality work. Cheers! :thumbsup:

ICY
09-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Well, hello Orlando! Yes, Hampton Roads is a creative spot :) with a lot of art opportunities. Not. So, is it better in Orlando? I mean, art-wise and gaming-wise?

Guy In Rubber Suit
09-28-2006, 02:56 AM
That's pretty nice right there.

You modeled the boats in Maya right? How did you render out the wireframe, like in your second pic from your first post?

ICY
09-28-2006, 11:38 AM
That's pretty nice right there.

You modeled the boats in Maya right? How did you render out the wireframe, like in your second pic from your first post?

Well, I did model it in Maya, but since people in my company work mostly with Max, I had to convert the models into Max. So, the wireframe was rendered in Max and composited in Photoshop with Overlay.

CGTalk Moderation
09-28-2006, 11:38 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.