PDA

View Full Version : Military Reenactment Mod Studios

vVolf
01-31-2003, 08:18 PM
Hello all, the MRMS are looking for modelers, skinners, and animators for a Medal of Honor mod.

-ENEMY AT THE GATES-

based on the russian war against the german forces. Not fully based around the movie (some parts are) but mostly based on actualy events. We will include levels from all over Russia including Stalingrad. Choose from ober 12 different weapons, and dozens of skins. Multiplayer and Singleplayer. Go prone to hide from the enemy, and to get an advantage on your aim. Tons of new features. Be part of the war instead of watching it on T.V.

If you think you would like to do something above, let me know at eag_wolf@hotmail.com (our new website isnt fully up yet). Vist our website @ http://planetmedalofhonor.com/enemyatgates

Our next project.

-HONOR THY COUNTRY-

A Vietnam based TC mod.

Release/Start date TBA.

unLevel
02-05-2003, 02:09 PM
Hey, you're site says you need scriptors, and graphics designers...

I might be able to help in those areas, depending on how good the design has to be and how funny the scripts have to be...

BooRadLey
02-19-2003, 01:06 PM
Hmm, I'm thinking a scripter would be someone to edit/create the script files medal of honor uses to run. Of course that could have just been a clever joke on your part in which case... :beer:

Boo

unLevel
02-19-2003, 01:53 PM
no,no, I'm not that clever, but I'm not a coder, sorry...

Kirt
02-19-2003, 09:06 PM
Sorry folks, vVolf has been banned from this forum. If you're still interested you can contact him directly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This thread is now closed.