PDA

View Full Version : Making Circles?

dogz
01-31-2003, 06:37 PM
THIS MAY SOUND LIKE A STUPID QUESTION BUT I CANT FIGUR OUT HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE CIRCULAR LINE IN PHOTOSHOP.. IE: LIKE HOW IN SOME GAMES THE FLOOR IS A CIRCULAR BRICK PATTERN GOING FROM THE CENTER OF THE ROOM TO THE OUTER..BUT I CANT MAKE THE CIRCLES TO DEFINE THE ROWS OF BRICKS...ANY INFO WOULD HELP:)

feo
01-31-2003, 08:44 PM
I am not sure I get 100% what you mean, but you could change the selection tool to a circle (by clicking and holding on the dashed square at the toolbar). You could start with a large circle, then stroke the selection with a few pixels, then keep doing smaller circles and repeating the same process. Once you have all the circles. Use the line tool to create some lines across them.
From there, I would save the patern as an alpha channel so that I could texture the mortar separately from the bricks. But that is a whole other thing...
I hope that helps you. If you want I can shoot a file your way descriving what I mean. Just give me some pointers about what size do you need.

dogz
02-01-2003, 07:32 AM
COOL THANKS BUT I THINK YA GAVE ME JUST WHAT I NEEDED I FIRGOT ALL ABOUT THE CIRCLE SELECTION AND STROKE METHOD...:applause: :thumbsup:

KotsVlok
02-02-2003, 08:10 PM
http://forumpics.phreakers.net/capslock.gif

Couldn't help it, sorry :hmm:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.