PDA

View Full Version : Inhumane Movie Teaser

QNL
09-25-2006, 10:43 AM
Hello! thx to all your help here on the cgsociety I made a video you would love to see!

With your help I can create my whole movie :)

and this is an example.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/Article.aspx?id=56042

I want you to look at the combination between sound and film.

I want you to look at the animation.

And I want you to look at the muzzleflash.

I uploaded it... and it suddenly was 13 seconds.. actually its 20 seconds.. but that doesnt matter..

the last 7 seconds is just that the letters stay there and the music goes on.. slowly fading off...

I used Maya7.0.1 EffectslabPro Videomach and SonySoundforge

it took me technically three days... with a delay of a month cause i had to scramble up some money for effectslabpro ;)

Im working hard on the actual movie... and its going great!

And please dont say anything about the graphics.. they are just like i want them... to create that atmosphere...

The movie is going to be very cruel with a very good story behind it were the question will be asked... Why is the human so inhumane? And the answer will be there too.

Thats why i use a character that doesnt have a face.. he has nothing.. but still.. i can give him a look.. i can give him emotion.. i can let him be anything i want...

Its a thing.. Its nothing.. but you can see.. it has everything..

EDIT: i'm 15 :) i started when i was about 13.. its almost three years now..

Afanissiev
09-25-2006, 02:11 PM
As wen can see you are very enthousiastic for this project. That's great! keep working!

The best way to progress is to work hard. I have self learnt 3DS max since I am 15. I am 22 now and I always enjoyed create 3D animations.

I think you have well prepared the story and the character personnality; But he needs more design! You said he doesn't have face. Thats a good Idea I think. Maybe you can give him his own style and show his personnality with the other parts of the body. Make some scketches to design you character! "Inhuman"... maybe you can give your character some bestial aspects...

Don't say :
"And please dont say anything about the graphics.. they are just like i want them... to create that atmosphere..."

Inhumanity can be show in lot of graphic ways! Not just grey! Its the oportunity to make something very estetic....
Graphics are very important!
Work on lighting and textures! Animation is little poor but I know how hard it is so continue to work hard!

But realisation is not all... As you understood this, good story is very important! I think you have a good concept and I hope you'll make a good animation. The trailer shows not much... I want to see more!

Good luck!

QNL
09-25-2006, 02:52 PM
Thx man I appreciate it :thumbsup:

I really dont want more design... I keep it simple.. But still goodlooking..

the graphics are just how i want them... cause its not the graphics that brings inhumanity..

its the sound, the things that happen there.. keeping it realistic makes the human mind think that this could also happen to anyone.. which makes it inhumane..

The actions that occure in movies... not the massive blood and guts flying around..

graphics are important yes.. but im already satisfied with it...

This story isnt magical or spiritual.. there are no unrealistic things.. as if his name is john human...

All in this movie will be pure human, it will be realistic.. psychological thriller...

you'll see... :) and you'll see more :thumbsup:

QNL
10-01-2006, 02:44 PM
anybody gonna comment on this? i was looking forward to it :shrug:

wilde
10-02-2006, 11:41 AM
I like it. What's next? i hope it has some sort of "plot." I like shorts that say something more than just being an image. . You know a "problem" and then a "solution." Good luck!

QNL
10-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Thx Wilde alot of people like it... :thumbsup:

Well the plot is about a world problem... And the answer will be there..

Its about America And whats going on there in the military experiments..

There are alot of experiments going on lately by picking off people that have the solution..

But just one test goes wrong.. And thats were the question comes to mind...

In this movie the answer comes to mind too.. but very slowly.. slowly you will figure out why and what...

This movie is about Humanity and why Humanity is so Inhumane...

Thats all I can tell you.. :)

Oh yeah and the sound will be unbelievable.. there wil be great combinations of sound and film.

Im now creating a video that shows the smoothness of the animation.. he will walk open a door pick something up put objects together.. fall down.. be shot.. shoot somebody..

and more.. please keep on asking.. I really enjoy questions :scream:

wilde
10-03-2006, 12:00 AM
Wow. Great message. "Inhumanity" is a core concern in many places and many lives. If done well it will resonate with many of your viewers. Your project sounds like a lot of work. How far along are you? ... 5%? ... 20%? .... 50%? ...80%? Enquiring minds want to know.

QNL
10-03-2006, 12:56 AM
well.. the modelling.. is like 30 percent done.. i think.. im modelling a whole building..

The animation will take lots of work too..

im just waiting till I get my super computer with a quadro in it..

And you must understand why my graphics are so simple...

its alot of work on your own..

At the story.. its all in my head.. it just comes to me.. very weird but i have dreamt about Inhumane for three times.. Sometimes when im really obsessed with an idea It just comes to me..

The most fearfull thing is Realism that it can happen to the person that is viewing... That hope is taken away from the person.. and slowly a horrifying death comes... The possibillity..

not the guts blood and flesh.. ask me more things!!!

CGTalk Moderation
10-03-2006, 12:56 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.