PDA

View Full Version : Ball Bounce

robvmonte
09-25-2006, 12:22 AM
Heres is a ball bounce that I did for my Sophmore year Ca course.

www.ringling.edu/~rfiermo1/access/CG220/bb_rfiermo1.mov (http://www.ringling.edu/~rfiermo1/access/CG220/bb_rfiermo1.mov) (Right Click and Save As)

-Rob Fiermonte

robvmonte
09-25-2006, 04:55 PM
no opinions or crits?

optimus008
09-25-2006, 05:27 PM
Well the timing seem right on. Good work

Arenyth
09-26-2006, 03:15 AM
Hey, you guys finished that fast (Ringling Jr. here)

The self motivated stops very suddenly, doesn't come to a rolling stop, which I would have liked to see. The anticipation is good, you're paying attention to your 12 principles. The shear on the ball coming back before his jump into the box is a little flat looking to me, try to maintain that roundness.
You also need to work on your shadows a little more. I know you'll get the hang of it later, but they're shaking like crazy, which could have been fixed with a few tweaks in your Depth Map.

Lookin good though, better than mine was :P

robvmonte
09-26-2006, 04:12 AM
wow thanks, to both of you. Yeah I tried to think about the 12 principles. I didn realize till you mention it, but the self motivated doesnt stop right. I thought it looked funny. The lighting i was told wasnt important so i kind of just put it up there. Im gonna try and make my lighting the bomb on the next project. Im glad you liked it and thank you

CGTalk Moderation
09-26-2006, 04:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.