PDA

View Full Version : WC III:Frozen throne WIP

monsitj
09-24-2006, 12:54 PM
Hi all , because of i miss you all and challenge don't start , so I decided to improve my 2d .I pick the warcraft 3 hero ,and will try to made it in my style , I know there are a lot of warcraft stuff out there now , because of the blizzard contest , I don't enter , because I live outside their place:twisted::shrug:
I start the thread to drive me to work , because I'm lazy:eek: and because this is for learning so every comments or paint over are very welcome , here the first one
farseer orc hero ,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/monsitj/farseer01.jpg

Cris-Palomino
09-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Looks like this intends to be as wonderfully detailed as your other work, Monsit. Being unfamiliar with Warcraft, I will watch to see how this develops.

Cris

jmBoekestein
09-25-2006, 03:28 AM
Wow, your rough work has allready tons of lighting goodies in it. Can't actually see any problems in it, but just wanted to :thumbsup: adn wish you well on the anti lazyiness. It's a tough road I found.

CGTalk Moderation
09-25-2006, 03:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.