PDA

View Full Version : I need a fast solution.

QNL
09-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Hi... I'm working on a movie and ive made a teaser..

I'm doing batchrender with targa.. but when i go to the folder i only see 26 pics while the frames are 300...

I really cant find the problem... help me..

I need this done tommorow... cause alot of people are waiting for it..

Hamburger
09-20-2006, 12:26 AM
It sounds like it might be something really simple. Are you sure you've set up the Start Frame and End Frames correctly (0-300)? Make sure the By Frame is set to 1 in the Global Render Settings.

QNL
09-20-2006, 10:04 AM
Yeah thats oke lol.... im not that nooby..

mustique
09-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Maybe it's the firewall then. Shut it down or give "mayabatch.exe" all the access it needs.

If that doesn't help, copy the rendered images to another folder and try to start the batch render from frame 26 from within Maya. With appropiate frame number settings in Render Settings. If it still doesn't render, look for the output window for any warnings or errors.

Hamburger
09-20-2006, 11:33 PM
Yeah thats oke lol.... im not that nooby..

I know but I've often done similar mistakes in the past where it turned out to be something really simple yet I had managed to overlook it.

Have you worked it out yet?

QNL
09-21-2006, 09:02 AM
Well I do have a very slow computer.... comparing to what maya recommends..

might that be the problem? he just ends very quickly cos he cant take it?

QNL
09-22-2006, 12:34 PM
Dudes this is very weird.. i batched render and it suddenly stopped (again) so i looked at the folder and it still was going on...

it stopped at 129 so i continoud from there again and again till i got the whole thing..

im going to buy me a big ass computer... that would be so much better...

rferl
09-22-2006, 01:25 PM
May be your hard drive is full, if not try command line rendering, also check your virtual memory and set it about 2048MB then restart windows.
If you use Linux, only check your Hard drive.

Farshid Ashouri, Iran.

QNL
09-23-2006, 12:17 AM
im buying meself a big ass computer dude dell xps!

just like all those other 3d artists im gonna buy me one big ass dell too...

and well i accomplished my mission.. the next missions will be on the big ass computer.. and then its bye bye problems...

ps: it has nothing to do with my hard-drive my ram is shitty

shrisha
09-23-2006, 03:12 AM
Did You check log file? What is in there?

CGTalk Moderation
09-23-2006, 03:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.