PDA

View Full Version : AD: exrTrader V1.0 Released - Full OpenEXR support for LightWave3D

lightwolf
09-18-2006, 10:27 PM
We are happy to announce the immediate release of exrTrader V1.0 for LightWave 3D.

exrTrader provides complete OpenEXR support to LightWave3D.
It includes free OpenEXR image loaders and savers, as well as an OpenEXR Layered Export plugin (which requires a license).

Key features of the exrTrader OpenEXR Layered Export are:

save arbitrary buffers provided by LightWave 3D to a single or multiple OpenEXR image files
either use a custom output file, or the RGB output file defined in the render globals
mimics LightWaves output filename formatting scheme
support for all compression types defined by OpenEXR
support for all output buffers generated by LW and exposed through the SDK..
buffers may consist of one (i.e. Depth), two (i.e. Motion), three (i.e. RGB) or more channels.
separate naming option for channels and buffers in the OpenEXR file, this will translate to buffer.channel as defined in the OpenEXR specs. Either may be blank.
support for different pixel types per channel
processing of buffers (invert, minimum, maximum, scale, offset)
support for OpenEXR meta data, including aspect ratio, comments, previews.
data window support (for limited region renders)
VIPER support to preview buffers (extremely cool!)

exrTrader is available for downloading (a user registration on our site is mandatory) and purchasing at http://www.exrtrader.com
It includes a 32- and 64bit Windows as well as an OSX version, and supports LightWave 3D versions 7.5 to 9.0. A user manual is included.

Did we mention that the basic image saving and loading plugins are free? ;)

Cheers,
Mike

CGTalk Moderation
09-18-2006, 10:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.