PDA

View Full Version : Crit me... Crit me HARD

PentamiterBeast
09-18-2006, 03:43 PM
Just stuck this together over the past couple days.

anim clip (http://www.rebelhill.net/other_items/babyfinal.mov)

Haven't really done much cartoony style stuff before.... ok, pretty much none.

So go on, give me your worst.

thanks in advance.

SergeAstahov
09-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Hey, great stuff. The only thing that bothered me slightly that at the very beginning while he was looking at the monitor, he kept writing at the same time - ofcourse you can do that but usually you'd stop and i think that will make it more obvious that he's actually looking somewhere (monitor), because at first i haven't really noticed his eyes and thought that he was turning his head here and there a bit odd and ofcourse i noticed that he was actually looking at the monitor after watching it couple of times but i think that it's because he didn't stop writing for a sec and maybe i'd suggest lifting his eyes/pupils and eyelashes a tad higher, coz right now i personaly had a feeling that he was still kind of looking at his notebook.

And one little thing and i might be wrong about it, maybe it's because of angle, but the lip-sync or i should rather say blendshape or morphtarget whatever you used is slightly off for the "beating" word. I guess for a sound "be" you'd need to make his mouth a little bit wider.

Other than that, really nice and funny.

CGTalk Moderation
09-18-2006, 04:15 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.