PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Art Contest 2006 - Tauren Female Child

pluckylump
09-17-2006, 04:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/pluckylump/CGTalk/WoWKids/mss_cowkid_final.jpg

I guess I'll just post this here to take my mind off the fact the submission page keeps erroring with only 2 hours left.

It's designed to go along side the human and orc children already in World of WarCraft. Tauren have children too, dang it!

pluckylump
09-18-2006, 02:56 PM
It took me 10 hours but I finally got to the submit successful page and recieved an e-mail confirmation.

Matroskin
09-18-2006, 03:22 PM
hey, great work ;)
10 hours- dam, that`s a lot... nonetheless, i didn`t succeed in submitting my work:( but i didn`t try to do it for 10 hours ;).
Good luck man, well done entry!

ojko
09-19-2006, 07:51 AM
Nice model, i'd never considered that there weren't any Tauren children in WoW until now. :)

I know it's all done and dusted, but if you wanted to improve the model further... I'd suggest sorting out the texture seam between the neck & body. You should also look at the frills on the sleeves and dress, they're very rigid and would benefit from a little randomness of sorts.

Davision
09-20-2006, 12:51 PM
very nice... would fit good in the WoW Game! :)
why didnt you show a wire?

CGTalk Moderation
09-20-2006, 12:51 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.