PDA

View Full Version : snap to frames

daniloxl
09-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Is it possible to put the timeslider between 2 frames in the timeline or any other animation editor.It is possible to let's say pu the key on frame 114 and then move it to 114,3 in the fcurve editor but I would like to be able to put the timeslider in the timeline between frames...I hope you all get the idea, I just don't want the timeslider to snap to frames...

I still don't want to believe that this is impossible in XSI...

SheepFactory
09-14-2006, 06:24 PM
no XSI HAS TO snap to frames or the computer will explode.

man check the manual and read up on your animation editor. Its a good read.

daniloxl
09-14-2006, 07:06 PM
I know that in editor you can turn of snap to grid and move the keys between two frames, but isn't it obvious that that was not my problem...I don't want to put the key on frame 15 and then move it to 15.7 in the editor...I want to put it on 15.7 in the timeline...I mean 15.7 is just an example it can be anywhere between 15 and 16.

And let's say I want to make a loop region in the timeline from frame 1.5 to frame 15.7...how do I do that ?

Please don't tell me to read the manual if you know the answer...if I could find the answer in the manual I wouldn't be asking here !

daniloxl
09-14-2006, 07:12 PM
I know that in editor you can turn of snap to grid and move the keys between two frames, but isn't it obvious that that was not my problem...I don't want to put the key on frame 15 and then move it to 15.7 in the editor...I want to put it on 15.7 in the timeline...I mean 15.7 is just an example it can be anywhere between 15 and 16.

And let's say I want to make a loop region in the timeline from frame 1.5 to frame 15.7...how do I do that ?

Please don't tell me to read the manual if you know the answer...if I could find the answer in the manual I wouldn't be asking here !

GeneralLethal
09-14-2006, 10:08 PM
I don't believe it 's possible to put your timeline between two frames but if you give us a better idea of what you want to achieve maybe somebody can give you a workaround.

CGTalk Moderation
09-14-2006, 10:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.