PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Sketch (fantasy)

prototyp3
03-18-2002, 04:22 AM
Here's a photoshop sketch.
http://prototyp3.com/doodle01.jpg
It's just a rough concept as it stands now.

Norante
03-18-2002, 02:46 PM
I like your style, and the character has a good look. Keep up the good work, and please post updates ;)

paranoy2k
03-18-2002, 04:42 PM
I agree with Norante....Really interesting style...
:buttrock:

I really like the position and colors you did on this character!!
COOOL!

googoosp
03-20-2002, 12:08 PM
Great work there nice colours, would like to see the legs, I like your style too.
Btw did u paint this using a wacom tablet or just a mouse?

Cgkoko
03-20-2002, 04:02 PM
Great dynamic pose!I like it overall:)

lilo
03-20-2002, 06:10 PM
Nice sketch. But his arms aren't connecting to the body. Even though the pose is "dynamic", it's still very flat. What I mean by that is this. The arm holding the staff, should be pushed back in perspective more. His other arm is almost broken. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice drawing, but these are things I see that could improve it! :) Try drawing the underneath body first to make sure everything connects, and then do the finished painting.

Keep it up,

Lilo

prototyp3
03-21-2002, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the comments and critique. The furthest arm could use more foreshortening to strengthen the pose. The closest arm is set out away from the body, placing the shoulder in an unbelievable position. Is that what you're calling broken, or the arm's pose itself?

This was done with a 4x5 Wacom.

You won't see legs on this instance of the character, but he's going to be repainted for a different piece.

burgundyelf
03-22-2002, 07:24 AM
he's adorable! If you don't mind me saying. I love your style!:p

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.