PDA

View Full Version : Any good tutorials out there

therealdeal20
09-12-2006, 12:28 AM
As by my thread in this forum im mainly a modeler in case u didnt guess hehe. anyways I was curious if there were some good modeling tutorials out there im into mainly character modeling the most. I know i could prob look at some anatomy stuff but as for tutorials any good ones. What i usually have the hardest time with is the ears and sometimes the nose for some reason. I enjoy modeling women more they are more easy to me. I have a male model i did for my class and it was hard getting all the muscles looking right I would usually do a extrude and then fix that but they didnt look as good as i wanted them too. Im now sure how many people have seen this trailer but the trailer for hellgate london where its the male and female knights or w/e they are are in a sewer and shooting all these creatures and it shows her abs and butt really well and id like mine to look that good what are some pointers.

CGTalk Moderation
09-12-2006, 12:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.