PDA

View Full Version : editing Set driven keys

BRUTICUS
09-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Hi, its been a while since i've used set driven keys and ive found myself having to use them. I've found that its harder than I remember to go back and edit the keys in the graph editor. My Graph editor doesn't seem to list the Attribute that i'm editing and when it does its greyed out in the lower right hand corner.

Can someone tell me the best way to edit Set Driven Keys? Would it be in the Graph editor or elsewhere?

Thanks.

NolanSW
09-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Well, I know this does not help you know but I am in the process in making a tool that will make it easier to manage SDK's. Here is what I have so far (http://melandstuff.blogspot.com/). I have a friend helping me write a plugin to extend more features than I have so far but I'm working out some of the non-plugin essentials the best I can.

The main feature of this tool is to keep track of objects that are driven by attributes(only floating value attributes are supported). The information stays in the scene so that you can open up the script and make tweaks to SDK pretty easily.

But for your immediate needs, I usaully had to resort to going to the graph editor to make changes which made me have to re-think this process and come up with this tool. Sorry, I don't have any idea how long it will take me to finish this since I'm having to do this on the side of my usual work.

Cheers,
-Sean

CGTalk Moderation
09-11-2006, 04:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.