PDA

View Full Version : The Wrath_Short film

BeyGa
09-08-2006, 08:02 PM
İt made in 2 month and for some contests. we(just me and my director) have be obliged to skip some quality of character animation and render, coz it has to finished in 2 month and there were only me and director on this project. hope you like it...

link 1(14 mb) : www.olmamis.com/gazap_ing_14mb.wmv (http://www.olmamis.com/gazap_ing_14mb.wmv)

link 2(30 mb) : www.olmamis.com/GAZAP_30mb_ing.wmv (http://www.olmamis.com/GAZAP_30mb_ing.wmv)

SheepFactory
09-09-2006, 05:54 AM
That was pretty freaky stuff. Gonna have nightmares tonight. Made me wish you guys had more time to polish it because the quality of the animation and other stuff really hurt the overall feel. the directing was pretty solid throughout and I watched it till the end , and thats a rare thing with me and 11 minute long shorts :)

Tebrikler!

echoBars
09-09-2006, 06:28 AM
Awesome! I really like this sort of thing-stylized and told mostly through visuals. Great atmosphere and your directing/editting is really impressive. Not perfect but obviously the two of you have alot of potential. Good luck in the contests.

revolutionzen
09-09-2006, 06:55 AM
very good story telling...and amazing camera work ..you just need moe work on the animation and a better charecter ..good job

DyadyaSam
09-09-2006, 12:34 PM
this is really scary! good work
i think your skipped quality(limited) animation makes the character animations more scared:)
good stuff

maantas
09-09-2006, 03:53 PM
waw thats cool. the story (which i must admit didnt understood perfectly - but in my eyes it ads cool weirdness) camera... editing.. thats perfect.
sounds are good too. modeling / animating - thats another story, but thats skills ull gain in time, so no worries.
xe xe id love to work on your next project - do you need background modeler?:) u know trees, castle :))))
mantas

BeyGa
09-10-2006, 11:46 AM
thanks for all replys. why not mantas. may be next project ;)

Gkaine
09-10-2006, 12:32 PM
very impressive!

erensaritas
09-10-2006, 07:56 PM
im very glad to see your finished work Engin:thumbsup:
i hope u will get a good result at contest....
best wishes

monkeygroove
09-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Really liked it. I think that the whole idea of a circular story line makes for a good short.

Have you and your director thought about reworking it after the compatition? I think you should.

Monkey

rastko
09-11-2006, 01:59 AM
When I start it... I was think "hm... it's looks like it's from '99, I don't like it so much", but anyway I watch the whole movie... and I must say it's very very good, I really like it.

I also think you should reworked it when that contest finish, use and zbrush for some detailing, some matte painting for some bacground maybe, because movie is good just reworked it to make better "details" on modeling, texturing etc. Sounds are great, great music etc.

Anyway, well done :), I enjoy watching it.

Good luck with that contest ;)

erensaritas
09-12-2006, 07:23 AM
as for me too...

BeyGa
09-12-2006, 07:28 AM
I suppose we cant rework on this project. coz we've new project.more short,nore detailed;)but we may start it when rested enought:)

CGTalk Moderation
09-12-2006, 07:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.