PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Vincent & I am an alcoholic...

vincent1
09-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Actually, I'm only half joking. Trying to be a teetotaler and struggling terribly.
So, I thought doing an illustration might help calm my nerves but all I see is this and variations of similar leggy demons.

I will work on this whenever the urges for a drink peak...

vincent1
09-06-2006, 03:45 PM
urge is kind of strong now, been scratching (literally) the colour tone down.

vincent1
09-07-2006, 09:59 AM
small urge, small update...

vincent1
09-08-2006, 03:22 PM
It's Friday... the cocktails are calling so clearlyyyyy...

Have to give her a hairdo before I start cruising the pubs. I will just pass by and not enter...

vincent1
09-08-2006, 04:30 PM
This kind of reflects my mental state now...

aldog
09-08-2006, 07:04 PM
I always like the martini glass drawings, I'll give a couple of tips on this one.

Her butt hangs down quite a bit, perhaps you should have her sitting on top of the cherry and make her butt a little smaller, it'd look cute to have the cherry being squished slightly
her legs seem to be hanging at a weird angle, like they're hanging off the edge of your first sketch of the glass, but now that you've made the glass bigger they look a bit odd

cool work so far keep it up

jmBoekestein
09-09-2006, 01:13 AM
Well ... being an illustrtaor aint that bad, considering it always seems you're suing your brain you seem really special amongst mortals... other wise the disgrace has been unbearable, same for the alcoholism, the hangovers made me quit quite promptly. But yah know.

jk, great start, you should work a bit on solidifyin som anatomy, some muscle groups and define a strong primary lightsource.

vincent1
09-10-2006, 02:49 PM
Thank you for the comments.

Lighting source and detailing, kind of weak, like my 'dry' weekend... Gosh, i miss the drinks.

CGTalk Moderation
09-10-2006, 02:49 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.