PDA

View Full Version : PROPOSAL for Two future challenges Organic/ One IN Organic

RobertoOrtiz
09-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Ok inspired on the success of 30 days 30 models

I want to try in the near future two challenges:

Animal Kingdom and Aircraft Carrier USS_Enterprise_(CVN-65 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Enterprise_(CVN-65)).

More details soon.

The idea is to model the carrier USS_Enterprise_(CVN-65)

-R

yencaray
09-05-2006, 03:17 PM
I really like that idea! Would the animal kingdom be similiar to the 30 days 30 models? creating a specific amount of animals in a time limit or one very detailed? i really like the 30 models in 30 days but would like something similar thats going to have mainly organic models. So i hope thats what you are thinking of for the Animal kingdom!
I also have an idea for a modeling challenge down the line. I think it would be a challenge to say create an entire digital set or enviroment say a house with it's surrounding detail of the enviroment, city...forest, outerspace, airport that you could end up using for a shot in a scene of a movie. Would you be providing the reference shots for the carrier?

vince22
09-07-2006, 03:31 AM
Hey roberto, great idea, I love the animal kingdom idea. Maybe it would be wise to have less furry creatures and birds because there might be less muscularture and form to model. Right now I'm modeling a horse for the 30 day challenge and it feels like it has less to do with modeling when I'm making a furry tail and mane. Bringing back extinct creatures could be really fun too with all the zbrushers on cgtalk.

thnx for maintaining these challenges, must be alot of hard work.

CGTalk Moderation
09-07-2006, 03:31 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.