PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Character Animation Reel

Sypher
09-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Hi Everyone,
I've got me reel up and runnin on CGS portfolio, http://sypher.cgsociety.org/gallery/.

Would love any comments and or suggestions.

Stu:)

AikoWorld
09-04-2006, 06:25 PM
Very nice job, congrets man,

The one thing that i found straing is that when the big fat guy tries to get in the truck, on the moment when he nearly falls backwards, looks like he those not have wheigt when he regraps him on the door. I'd try to add weight their because he is a big chubby guy.

For the rest no comments cuz you have done a great job.

5*

khalid1357
09-04-2006, 08:33 PM
great work m8 i loved the biped animations great work.

Sypher
09-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Thanks for coments and the suggestion on weight AikoWorld. He was a difficult character to animate and one of the first Human animations I did. As always I see more and more of the thing I can improve and I agree the weight is lacking in the area you mentioned.

And many thanks to Khalid for your uplifting words. The assassin type sequences were a personal project that I enjoyed working on. Would have loved to model all elements and render out but I found all the joy in the animation:)

Stu:)

bernoccoli
09-05-2006, 03:57 PM
i think you should put your best pieces at the beginning of the reel. i would re edit it to have your best works first, then the others (the dog and the cartoon cow lack in characterization, they seem like passive puppets).

CGTalk Moderation
09-05-2006, 03:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.