PDA

View Full Version : whoot!

FlexGiddy
09-04-2006, 02:51 AM
Hello everyone,
I have recently graduated college and am now out in the world. I have used Maya for 5 years now and Max for 2.....But on an internship towards the end of my college career I learned XSI and have been hooked ever since. I've started freelancing and because of that I am now the proud owner of my first commercial license of XSI Essentials!

I know that there is no need for this post but I needed to share my excitement with someone, and who better than the community that has helped me through all of my problems regardless the app.

What better way to visually display my excitement than with this bizarre image of my and my XSI box that I have rapped up like a baby...I tell you, there is none....lmao! Some times I question my sanity.... :curious:

Ed

Stoehr
09-04-2006, 03:41 AM
Congratulations on the new born.

stefanosoik
09-04-2006, 09:10 AM
Congrats :thumbsup:.... I hope you enjoy the new decoration of your office... When I first got my Academic edition I was taking photos step by step the process of opening the package .... :scream:

shadowedge
09-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Awwwww, that's so cute! :scream:

Share n'learn bro....

Good luck on your XSI journey!

CGTalk Moderation
09-04-2006, 09:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.