PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Foundry??

Flaggmeister
01-27-2003, 06:58 PM
Does anyone use Vegas Video??

fxman
02-20-2003, 07:51 PM
hi there ,
yes i have used vegas 3.0 ...what is hte problem?
i would appreciate if anyone could guide me how to get a cracked version of vegas 4.0:airguitar

Chris
02-20-2003, 09:36 PM
Your in the wrong place then... :annoyed:

Signal2Noise
02-21-2003, 07:34 PM
fxman, save your allowance (or get a job) and buy the app. It's affordable. I think you're going to get ousted from CgT anyway for being a warez dumb-ass. :annoyed:

Flaggmeister
02-21-2003, 07:55 PM
Why would you talk about cracked versions on my thread. As for the original topic. I,m having a little problem with file size and quality. I about got it worked out though. What seems to be the best compression method for output to Flash???

fxman
02-22-2003, 07:01 PM
hey hey guys listen up/...
i'm not a warez junkie....i use all license softwares here...
but i always try them out first ..& all i use is a demo crack at first..
then if im cool with the software i buy it...in demo cracks full features & libraries re not available at all..
i just see the features & trash the demo..
u see now a days softwares re costly & m justa student...
so have to do the trial & error thing..
so guys plzz dont get me wrong ...i'm a nice & legal guy...
but its nice to know that there re still good legal users available..in spite of all the rubbish on the net...

:D

fxman
02-22-2003, 07:07 PM
well i'm sorry if i have offended u...
anyways there is a tip 4 u...try to as many less colors in ur movies as possible...4 that desaturate it...& then compress it as swf...the lesser colorful the better....

m sorry once again...man..

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.