PDA

View Full Version : HL2 modders here ?

pimeto
09-02-2006, 09:59 PM
hello, i decided to post a thread here coz i realy need little help.
heres the need...
i need to chat a little with a person that works with Softimage XSI, and do rigging for HL or CSS.
i did a lot of reading of tutorials... threats on forums etc...

maybe i am missing something i dont know, so i decided to post here and ask if anyone is willing to give me some help on rigging stuff in XSI for HL/CSS...

pls, anyone PM me, or leave ICQ< MSN< SKYPE ?!

realy 10x in advance :bounce:

Alex McGilvray
09-03-2006, 03:12 AM
actaully I just finished weighting and setting up the cahracter for the mod I'm working on

Website

www.incursionmod.com

Media release (shameless plug I know :D:D)

http://www.incursionforums.com/showthread.php?t=2441

quick question, is this related to the faulty hand issue that happens on the left hand, if it is, it's actually valves fault.. reparenting it correctly will screw up the animations...

if it's something else you can reach me on msn.... pm me for my addy, I'm afraid of bots getting it

I wont be around too much until after the 6th of sept though,..... so if you write me a long detailed pm, I might be able to get back to you sooner

living_the_dream
09-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Hey, I'd be glad to help you in whatever way I can. I've been using XSI since version 3.5 in '03 and I've been working with HL2 since it came out. It's a fun and powerful engine to work with, but there's some really quirky things that you have to figure out to get things to work sometimes. PM me if you have any more specific questions and I'll do what I can to answer them.

CGTalk Moderation
09-03-2006, 05:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.