PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Evil- soundclip animation

PScanlan
09-01-2006, 05:36 AM
d lThis is was supposed to be my first entry into the 10 second club competion. Unfortunately, due to certain difficulties I didnt turn it in. Anyways, here it is. Unfortunately this is the first video I've hosted on Photobucket and just found out how crappy the quality is. I'll post a you-tube version shortly, or if anyone has any other hosting recommendations, let me know. All comments, crits, suggestions welcome! Thanks

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/Spartacus3d/?action=view&current=augtsc_2.flv

fightingthumb
09-01-2006, 04:39 PM
hey man, fun concept! the animation could use a few tweaks. it is a little floaty and the lip sync is kind of off... fun take on the dialogue though

PScanlan
09-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Out of curiosity, did you watch the You-tube version? It seems to me that when I uploaded it to youtube, the audio was no longer synched with the animation.

PScanlan
09-03-2006, 04:22 PM
Anyone else have any crits/comments? Being a student I've got lots to learn so I'd really appreciate any advice! Thanks!

CGTalk Moderation
09-03-2006, 04:22 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.