PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Colbert, Jedi Knight

echoBars
08-31-2006, 10:02 PM
This is my entry in the Stephen Colbert Greenscreen challenge. Not a whole lot of Cg-just some super battle droids-but there are also some saber, blaster and explosion FX as well as compositing work. Check it out if you're a fan of the Colbert Report, Star Wars or just looking for a laugh. Cg in 3ds max, photoshoped backgrounds, comped in AfterEffects and edited in Primiere Pro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eNqFibM7Ig

echoBars
09-01-2006, 03:52 PM
81 views isn't that many compared to other threads so I guess I shouldn't worry that no ones posted a reply......

YanSan
09-02-2006, 09:21 PM
i watched it and liked it alot, best one i've seen so far. although i haven't seen very many.

harmonic01
09-03-2006, 01:04 AM
That was awesome. The best one I've seen so far. :thumbsup: I hope Stephen will show it on his show. :bounce:

echoBars
09-06-2006, 05:28 AM
I should 've mentioned if you watch the Colbert Report or head over to his website, Colbert Nation, you'll eventually be able to vote for this video in the greenscreen competition. So if you liked it, cast your vote for it-though voting hasn't started yet. I'll update when it has.

Any more comments and crits are always welcom.....

CGTalk Moderation
09-06-2006, 05:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.