PDA

View Full Version : Highway Ecosystem Rotation

IvanB
08-31-2006, 01:26 PM
Can someone help..?

I'm using the Highway ecosystem...however I would like to have a road perpendicular to another, but all the cars and textures face the same way...Is there anyway to rotate the cars and texture 90* so they face the correct direction?..possibly something to do with the function editor...check image.

bruno021
08-31-2006, 04:00 PM
You need to rotate the underlying "checkerboard" material in both w and y axis to 90°, and zero° in z. The cars will polulate in the same direction, but the road stripes will be in the right direction.
just make sure all mappings are on "object standard".

IvanB
09-01-2006, 04:50 AM
Hey Bruno....Thanks ,but I dont understand where or which checkerboard...(is the "w" a typeo..did you mean x)..Could you please be more specific, cos I have checked everything, and cant seem to find a way to change rotation perameters. there are a few checker board type things in function editor and under variable density...I want the verticle cars and the road to both face the same direction..I want them to face the horizontal road.

Thanks again...Ivan.

CGTalk Moderation
09-01-2006, 04:50 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.