PDA

View Full Version : lacie electron blue owners using ge force 3

cerreto
01-26-2003, 11:32 PM
Im having mad gamma troubles ! i just set it back to default 2.2 windows setting but it seems awfuly dark im using a ge force 2 and have the brightness cranked to about 80 percent with contrast all the way up any help ?

Gyan
01-26-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by cerreto
Im having mad gamma troubles ! i just set it back to default 2.2 windows setting but it seems awfuly dark im using a ge force 2 and have the brightness cranked to about 80 percent with contrast all the way up any help ?

Try using a gamma calibrator like Adobe's

Can you describe the picture or post a photograph ? (A screenshot won't help.)

Also, what's your display setup and configuration ?

cerreto
01-26-2003, 11:46 PM
im curently using adobes configuration when i try to use the ge force 3 color managment my greys look realy brown im using 7500k or 9300k and have a dual monitor set up one g 3 and one ati no problem with the ati monitor just the ge force 3 and the lacie im using maximium colors in my set up not 256 or anything

basicly when i send my pics or post them its showing up way to dark on other peoples monitors

Gyan
01-27-2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by cerreto
im curently using adobes configuration when i try to use the ge force 3 color managment my greys look realy brown im using 7500k or 9300k and have a dual monitor set up one g 3 and one ati no problem with the ati monitor just the ge force 3 and the lacie im using maximium colors in my set up not 256 or anything

Did you try switching the card<->monitors ?

If its still ok, I think your blue gun's gone somewhat kaput ?

cerreto
01-27-2003, 12:26 AM
wow i hope thats not it my monitor is only a year old that would suck :( thanks you for your help ill have to try that !

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.