PDA

View Full Version : Short Animation Exercise - Cynic (WIP)

The Funimator
08-27-2006, 08:10 PM
hey everyone,

Here's a short animation exercise i've been doing for past few days. The conversation is among 2 ppl, i've only done with one character. The other character is still in progress. Will show complete conversation clip once it's done by end of this week.
Since partial is done, so i was thinking to put up here n gain some comments n critics for improvements. Thanks a million.

Animation Clip - Cynic (1.5MB) (http://animation.kentimator.com/charAnim/Cynic_anim.mov)

Cheers
Kent

NeilMarriott
08-28-2006, 12:47 PM
Nicenice, it's looking good. Can't see anything that is in dire need of fixing there at this stage. Keep at it and I look forward to seeing the whole scene :)

maxtor
08-28-2006, 01:22 PM
Looking good so far....However if I may add a couple of comments. Her left hand seems to be at a bit of an unnatural position when she is playing with her finger. I would displace some of the rotation of her wrist throughout her arm. Also her lipsync seems a little "poppy". You could relax it a little and use less extreme up and down on the jaw.

Overall your off to a very nice start.....I look forward to seeing more.

The Funimator
08-28-2006, 02:57 PM
NeilMarriott: Thanks ! Will be working on the complete scene soon. :)

maxtor: I received some comments abt the finger-playing portion too. haha.. i will try my best to consult my female friends to get some reference on how a girl play their fingers. hahaa... And i will also try to minimise the jaw big movement too. Thanks so much for the detailed comments. They are very useful to me. I will update it and will come back with a complete set of aniamtion later.

Thanks again! Cheers! :)

CGTalk Moderation
08-28-2006, 02:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.