PDA

View Full Version : Mudbox thread | quickly dive for cover!

everlite
08-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Hi

I was just pretty much shot out of the sky for asking if there was a dedicated mudbox thread?!! is there really so much cloak and dagger secrecy surrounding this software?

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=3813921#post3813921

Honestly i've never known anything so strange!

I have a genuine interest in mubox and what it has to offer, i'm interested to listen to peoples views about it. why would it be so strange to ask a question about this? granted i can now understand that people in the beta testing are under NDA but this still doesn't stop the overwelming amount of discussion taking part by people such as myself who are just quite simply interested.

So, as previously advised i would like to suggest a mudbox area/thread in CGtalk. I doubt given the sensitivity of this software that this will happen any day soon but never the less i just thought i'd make the suggestion.

- Dave.

leigh
08-27-2006, 05:16 PM
Before the beta was released, the Skymatter guys did contact us asking about the possibility of a forum. I emailed them back, prepared to set one up, but then didn't hear from them again. So I guess they changed their mind about it, and we won't start a forum without the developers support.

everlite
08-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Perhaps when mudbox is finally released you might like to give them another try, you know how it is, sometimes emails just get lost in the pile, as they say.

- Dave.

CGTalk Moderation
08-27-2006, 05:24 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.