PDA

View Full Version : Human IK...

robioto
01-25-2003, 07:26 PM
I'm very interested in this product. It looks like Motionbuilder in Max for the most part but with support for physique, etc... It's very exciting and it looks very cool.

What I'm even more curious about it whether it might offered in the same fashion as Motionbuilder. I purchased my copy of MB yesterday and frankly I'm still working on my portfolio to land a job in the industry <like everyone else> and there's no way I could afford MB or Human IK unless they're offered through the freelance option or as performance limeted demos <not my prefernce>.

I would like to thank you guys for doing this, there are alot of us non traditional students that are self teaching and working full time doing something else to pay the rent. Because we aren't in a school curiculum we don't qualify for any educational discounts. If it weren't for these types of options there's no way I'd ever get experience with the program as I couldn't afford the 3-4k for purchase. More than likely most people that purchase the app will use it for learning and probably won't do much if any freelance with it. Thankyou again for doing this as proficiency in these high end is necessary when you're competing for a job.

Here's hoping again that Human IK is offered as a freelance option like MotionBuilder please, please :)

Robert

Michel Besner
01-26-2003, 01:06 PM
Thank you for your feedback.
I'm sorry to say that at the current time, there is no plan for a PLE/freelance version for HumanIK.

M.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.