PDA

View Full Version : action/adventure game need modelers and animators

spook
01-25-2003, 08:52 AM
for the past two years i have been working with a friend of mine designing an amazing action/adventure game. we stopped working together though because he wanted to make it a first person shooter. the game was called Dark Rising but i might have to change the name.

i have pretty much all the pre-production work done. i'm still tweaking out a few of the details but i am hardcore dedicated to making this game a reality. i need modelers and animators. i am currently talking to some programmers and may consider using a modified Torque engine that can support higher poly models. i'm not looking for super high poly models but i would like some awesome stuff. my scanner is down so i will post some character designs tomorrow.

mmh.Nemo
01-31-2003, 12:58 PM
*bump*

where are them news? do you have a website?

Tachyon
01-31-2003, 07:00 PM
Hey I'll bite. I just got done with a MOD so I am looking for a new project. I model and animate but my skining skills leave allot to be desired. I don't have much to show you but I can model one of your concepts. My bigest love is animation, so I would like to do that. I use lightwave but I can use max( I just really(really) don't like max, but I know max).

-Tachyon

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.