PDA

View Full Version : Is Mr Hash Listening?

John Keates
01-24-2003, 09:57 PM
I thought that it would be an idea to have a thread based on the question of whether Mr Hash is listening. I was inspired by the fact that the new v10c bugfix list is substantialy smaller than the previous two.

I will start the bidding with the (perhaps) contraversial : 50-50 that he will make some kind of public pledge to listen and pay respect to his beta testers within the next month.

dfaris
01-24-2003, 10:27 PM
Martin couldn't scratch his ass with a hand full of fish hooks, let alone swallow his ego and say that hash will fix all the wrong doing and listen to a bunch of art people about what is best for AM.

I'll lay 2 to 1 odds on it.

Dearmad
01-24-2003, 10:33 PM
Not a chance. With his ego?

In reading over the manuals that came with the versions of AM I've bought in the past, someone over there thinks of themselves as a gift to 3d "artists," and since they've already carrying the cross this far, we need to shut up about the difficulty. Doesn't sound like they understand artists at all. I thought artists tried to deal in truth and exposing it so that there could be discussion about it and a better understanding all around about it.

Way too much communication behind the curtains and in private, way too timid an atmosphere in public by the people who paid $$$ for the "priviledge" (about expressing what we really think), equals *bullshit* exchange of data.:thumbsdow

Even the programmers at Hash (and maybe Steve too) should understand that. But change the situation? Hell no...

Hookflash
01-25-2003, 01:38 AM
Read Martin's Minutes. This should give you an idea of Mr. Hash's "special" ego;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.