PDA

View Full Version : Subscribed Threads

Namroth
01-24-2003, 08:18 PM
Is someting wrong with Subscribed Threads. I subscribed this month on some and all are gone now.:annoyed:

lildragon
01-24-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Namroth
Is someting wrong with Subscribed Threads. I subscribed this month on some and all are gone now.:annoyed:

Yeah been meaning to look into that, thx for bringing it up.

salud

gnarlycranium
01-24-2003, 10:50 PM
I'd been wondering about that myself, too... it's all funky.

I've got a quick question... there's so many threads I'm trying to keep track of, that if I let it email me notifications every time there's a post to one, my mailbox fills up in one or two days-- so is it possible to have a 'subscribed threads' list in my profile that keeps tabs on things, without getting the emails? I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong (being stoopid), or if it's just set up like that...:shrug:

Namroth
01-25-2003, 07:55 AM
Test

Edit: Ok, I see now that if there is no new post than you cant see Subscribed Threads only if someone post, can you change that to someting that work like Favorites.

gnarlycranium
01-30-2003, 03:38 PM
Anybody? I could really use some help on this, I'm having such a hard time keeping track of things... it'd really save a lot of time...:sad:

urgaffel
01-30-2003, 05:41 PM
A great feature at another board is the possibility to have a list of all the threads you are participating in. That would be kinda nifty since it's a pain going through ALL forums :) And if you subscribe to all threads, your mailbox would be very full very quick.

Closest thing I've found to the list is to go into profile->find all posts by user. A button for it would be nice... Please?

gnarlycranium
02-01-2003, 07:10 AM
There is a function here where you can search for all of a user's posts, and you can do it to your own-- but that doesn't help us figure out which ones have been replied to recently or not, and it's quite a list, since it gives you all posts, and not categorized by thread.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.