PDA

View Full Version : Need the most recognised and most highly skilled people on this forums comments

Lancer
01-23-2003, 10:34 PM
Will the people that the title suggest send an e-mail to aurafire50@hotmail.com (or me:p ) because I need well(ish) known pros to attempt to convince someone of how bovious it is that these pics were edited, he's just so stubborn, he just wont accept that they're edited, I'll be greatful if you can get back to me.

The horrible media (http://theteachingsofki.tripod.com/ki/id15.html)

Here is basically the most annoying picture,
http://theteachingsofki.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ki_flame.jpg
please, please, comment on his message board in the "friendly debate number 2" topic.
(Forum) (http://www.xsorbit4.com/users/kimaster/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1043352255)

Thanks in advance for anyway you help.

singularity2006
01-24-2003, 03:22 AM
none of ur linx work.. :shrug:

tchook
01-24-2003, 08:13 AM
i do nt get your point
this a website talkin about psycho stuff and ki things
what does it have to do with graphics?

maybe i have to take a cofee first

cu

Lancer
01-24-2003, 01:25 PM
How do you mean by the links don't work? Like, tripods "bandwidth reached" message or something or, other reasons?

The thing about the images is, we are trying to convince him how obvious it is to everyone, that his images and videos are edited.

The site should work now.
The media page (http://theteachingsofki.tripod.com/ki/id15.html)

And the link to the right post is
Here (http://www.xsorbit4.com/users/kimaster/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1043352255)
And I need comments from people he might actually believe, the more the better.

puddlefish
01-24-2003, 02:02 PM
i don't really understand what you're trying to get us to do, and to what end, but in my experience, you could show a client a comment from the pope and they still won't change their mind once it's made up. my advice would be to avoid stand offs. if he says make it red and you know that red is going to look rotten, voice your concerns. if they insist, make it red. hopefully they'll change their mind once they see it, if they don't so be it.

remember that they're the client and while it's your job to guide them visually and inform them, at the end of the day you have to make them happy.

Lancer
01-24-2003, 02:26 PM
I think everyone's getting it all wrong, we aren't working for him or anything, we stumbled on his site and want to tell him, by proving it how obvious it is by getting lots of comments that the images/videos have been edited.

tchook
01-24-2003, 03:22 PM
ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

you mean fake-to-the-bone-edited-by-a-blind-man-with-an-axe-images....
l

....like this ki thing is a fraude or something.

yeah...it's obvious.

are they selling something?

if they do you should return a post to some kind of a fraude agency

maybe send something to the fbi (cooooooooool):buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

cu

Lancer
01-24-2003, 03:42 PM
Yay, you finally got it :beer:

Although I (and many other people know ki isn't a fraud) but I sure know it doesn't even show up on kirlian photographs like that, so are any of you in to give 'im a comment?

zead
01-24-2003, 05:10 PM
Bwahahahahaha

This is absolutely grotesque !!!!

But, thank you, I can't stop laughing !... :applause: :applause: :applause:

Lancer
01-24-2003, 05:36 PM
This is gonna be good, just give comments when you're ready.:cool:

Lancer
01-24-2003, 06:56 PM
I'm posting a comment that'll make him believe us, if this doesn't, I'll let ya'll know, and you can give your own comment.
But when you do give a comment, say nothing about chi or ki or anything of the sort, simply comment on how obvious it is that the image has been edited (badly:p )

JamesDeschenes
01-25-2003, 01:48 PM
Those videos are fracken awful.. they don't show jack all except the damn hue is changing.. jeeze all you need to do is change the hue in the quickcam settings while it is recording... :rolleyes:

and if that is too much trouble.. get someone else to change the hue on the camera while its recording.. also you can crank up the saturation too if you want to get extra stupid. :shame:

singularity2006
01-26-2003, 05:18 AM
lol... some lil supernerd has been watching too much Dragon Ball Z .... teeEheEEee :bounce:

the videos are kinda funny though. These are all just lil parlor tricks that people do for fun. U can do it too... no spesh Qi needed. Just a lil know how. Yah, I generally don't buy this stuff because it just is BS...

the videos themselves are really low web cam quality... irritates my eyes. also, they can be easily manipulated in this fashion. But whateverz. Someone was just having fun w/ some video editing and wanted to amaze the online world. Not gonna happen though. No one can amaze me except for ehr.... that one guy.. uh, fergot his name.. >.< u know, that guy that stood inside a giant ice cube for ... oh yeah, David Blaine.. that guy isn't human. :surprised

dg
01-29-2003, 03:10 AM
Who the hell is it?

- Mr. Freeze?
- Some character of the Dragon Ball Z?
- Some new super hero?
- Ok, a scene from a new TV series from FOX....

Anyway g r o t e s k is the best description for it!

Cya!

singularity2006
01-29-2003, 05:02 AM
Mr. Freeze is from batman.
Frieza is a character in DRagon Ball Z

Grotesque... nah, supernerdy. ^.^

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.