PDA

View Full Version : slow cursor speed in XSI

McGreed
08-12-2006, 11:42 AM
When im working in other programs and just in windows generally, my cursor moves at a certain speed, but as soon as I activate the XSI application, the mouse speed is slowed down. How do I change that speed, since it doesn't work with windows default mouse cursor movement speed? I prefer working without having to lift the mouse 2 times to get to the other side of the window.

ChristianFischer
08-12-2006, 01:10 PM
edit: ups mixed something up.
i think it has something to so with mouse acceleration in games not open gl acceleration.

visualboo
08-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Logitech mouse? I had this problem a while ago and after I uninstalled the mouse software it fixed it. Now I never install it.

McGreed
08-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Yeah, got a logitech mouse, will try to uninstall it, but I hope that it wont disable my mousewheel then, had that problem before.

Sbowling
08-13-2006, 12:55 AM
Yeah, got a logitech mouse, will try to uninstall it, but I hope that it wont disable my mousewheel then, had that problem before.

Logitech rivals ATI for having the worst drivers known to the computing industry.

visualboo
08-13-2006, 05:04 PM
I've never had that problem. Mine have always worked perfectly out of the box just plugged in.

Give it a shot.

CGTalk Moderation
08-13-2006, 05:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.