PDA

View Full Version : Animation Portfolio

Aquabot
08-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Greetings! Please check out my portfolio at http://www.queenlizard.com
I would really appreciate some feedback!
PS- It's entirely made from paper bags and cardboard champaigne packaging = )

riri284
08-12-2006, 12:16 AM
very nice, but your link is not working :p

Aquabot
08-12-2006, 03:42 AM
Right, I should have added that you need to enable pop-ups for the webpage in order to view the material. Also, it seems that I am an intolerable moron who can't remeber the URL of his own website. I have made the appropriate changes, and now the link in my first thread should work just fine. Sorry!

Aquabot
08-12-2006, 06:04 PM
I don't suppose anyone would be so kind as to let me know how they feel aobut my work, would they?

xXPuntoXx
08-13-2006, 01:02 AM
Hi Greg, First of all i think your site has some issues, im not feeling the whole enable popups thing and then having to have the site within a smaller popup window, it just isnt user friendly. Also with you skills in webdesign i think you could create something much more effective and pleasing to the eye. As for your animations, you have some interesting pieces, you have a nice style of 2D animation going on, id like to see how that will develop in the future. Your 3D animation could do with some fine tuning but that will come with practice. The art section of the site is very odd, i was expecting sketches and stuff, the "about" section doesnt do much at all really, im guessing its under construction. take care - Adam

rickmann
08-13-2006, 05:35 AM
sorry, I wish I could give some comments but I kinda of got tired of waiting for everything to load or to finsih animation. Not sure if it was my connection or not. Maybe you could put some direct links on your main page. c-ya

CGTalk Moderation
08-13-2006, 05:35 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.