PDA

View Full Version : Creature DVDs from Blur Studios' Laurent Pierlot

AlexAlvarez
08-11-2006, 02:14 AM
Hi all...

Today we've released three amazing DVDs by Laurent Pierlot...
Here's the press release:

http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com/alex_stuff/laurent_release.jpg

-Alex

neonneo
08-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Omigosh!!! soo awesome! im getting these :D

CIM
08-12-2006, 04:01 AM
They look like good DVDs. :D

IGhosTDoGI
08-12-2006, 10:13 AM
the content looks top notch. but why 3 dvds, when you can put on 1 dvd?

the dvds by ian joyner f.e got a total time of 12,2 h. the first dvd got 7,6 h. nothing to complain about.
but the new 3 dvds (only) got a total time of 8 h. so why you have to separate it on 3 dvds. it's one artist and one project?

sorry, makes no sense to me. i know you guys wanna make money, but your main consumers are stundents, who have to clean up rooms for old ladies, naked, to get their stuff.
210 bucks, man, i can make a 2 week vacation for that in turkey on the beach with nice senoritas, serving me longdrinks.

maybe you can give me a good argument for that and nothing like this:" well, we wanted to make a clear structure with main chapters, so we decided to put every main chapter on a single dvd, even if it was technically possible to put it on one or two dvds........"

don't get me wrong. your dvds are great, but their getting more and more expensive, with less content.:)

neonneo
08-13-2006, 12:27 AM
I think laurent was a lil rushed when he made'em ; /

CGTalk Moderation
08-13-2006, 12:27 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.