PDA

View Full Version : Thank You :)

Rebeccak
08-08-2006, 03:35 PM
Hey everyone,

It's now been roughly a year since the Anatomy Forum started ~ it began in July 2005 ~ and I just wanted to say thank you to all the folks who visit here and contribute regularly who help to really make the Forum what it is ~ a really friendly place where a lot of great work is shared and people of all ages and abilities stimulate each other to advance in their artwork.

The Open Figure Drawing Workshops and 50 Portraits Workshop have produced some stunning artwork, and I am thrilled to see how much great interaction there has been amongst you guys with Personal Anatomy (soon to be Sketchbook) Threads. I really appreciate how much everyone supports one another and hope that this continues! :)

In the coming months I'll be really trying to focus on my degree so may not be able to respond to Personal Anatomy Threads as frequently as I'd like; however, I will of course be checking in all the time and really looking forward to the continued support you guys give one another on Anatomy Forum threads. Thanks a lot! :)

It's been an incredible year, capped for me by SIGGRAPH, and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everyones' efforts here, and look forward to another great year! :)

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

MechaHateChimp
08-11-2006, 07:13 AM
http://www.killingcaterpillars.com/temp/images/misc/cat-metal.gif

Wootness x1000!

shyamshriram
08-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Same to you Miss Rebecca :)

Thanx for all of ur 24x7 efforts ! :buttrock:

aggie93
08-28-2006, 11:23 PM
No, THANK YOU! If it wasn't for you and your guidance through this forum I would have never picked up my enthusiasm for art again at the ripe ol' age of 35. I would not be $2,400 in debt now either, just kidding. The tablet pc was for work. I just had them add Painter software. (tax write-off). Let's stay in touch. I hope to meet you someday at an art gallery. I am sure we will have lots to talk about.

CGTalk Moderation
08-28-2006, 11:23 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.