PDA

View Full Version : Does dinamics work in v10 ?

serg2
01-22-2003, 08:24 PM
1)
If the all dinamic moduls work correctly (SpringSystem, Mass, ClothWizard, RigidBody, Forces and corresponding constraints) in v10 the same way as in v8.5+?
2)
Can I during the simulation ClothWizard move the cloth behind the bone or the points which not take part in simulation ?

dfaris
01-23-2003, 12:15 AM
yeah they work, if you dont really want to do anything with them and use the examples they give you. other then that I would not try it or if you do make sure you save out a different project name first.

gra4mac
01-23-2003, 12:23 AM
Hi serg2. I saw you ammusing animation with the 2 characters tied together. How did you animate the rope, and what version did you use? It looked like it was done with dynamics.

Cheers, Graham

serg2
01-23-2003, 07:05 AM
Hi Graham Clark.
Made in A:M 8.5
I created in Choreographie the SpringSystem. Made connected masses that are equal to number of bones of rope. Both ends (2 mass of SpringSystem) of the rope attached to dudes (constraints "Mass to Bone"). Then everyone bones of rope were attaced to masses SpringSystem (constraints "Bone to spring").
Make animate dudes. After started Simulation SpringSystem.
/
I use dynamics in v8.5 much. Was afflicted, that dynamics did not work in v9++++..
In v9+++.. worked only RigidBody.
It would be very desirable to learn about dinamics work in v10
/
Thank

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.