PDA

View Full Version : Animation Mentor Course

jason108
08-05-2006, 09:57 PM
The Animation Mentor is very enticing to me. The work that comes out of there is very nice. I would like to talk to people who have gone through it. I'd like to know what they really think about it, what they would change or improve etc. What the teachers are like. How the teachers actually commincate, view your work and give notes etc.

Please email me at jj_pp_ll@yahoo.com

thanks Jason

ivanisavich
08-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Wrong forum dude.......in the General Discussion forum there's a thread on it with several thousand replies...I'm sure that's what you're looking for.

jason108
08-05-2006, 10:46 PM
thanks mate.

Shreds
08-06-2006, 04:56 AM
The Animation Mentor is very enticing to me. The work that comes out of there is very nice. I would like to talk to people who have gone through it. I'd like to know what they really think about it, what they would change or improve etc. What the teachers are like. How the teachers actually commincate, view your work and give notes etc.

Please email me at jj_pp_ll@yahoo.com

thanks Jason

Sorry to post this here since this is the wrong thread but I just wanted to note to Jason that this is a MUCH more reasonable request than what you have in the correct thread. So you might want to paste this in there. (no reason to reply here to bump the thread again)

CGTalk Moderation
08-06-2006, 04:56 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.