PDA

View Full Version : Turban Tutorial?

locke2121
08-05-2006, 08:56 PM
Does anyone know of a tut on modeling a turban? Or a model I can pull apart and study? I'm planning on creating an image of a Far Dareis Mai, a Maiden of the Spear from the Eye of the World series and I need to model a turban. I still have a bit of trouble modeling cloth and I'd like a bit of instruction to go by if I can get it.

soshiant
08-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Does anyone know of a tut on modeling a turban? Or a model I can pull apart and study? I'm planning on creating an image of a Far Dareis Mai, a Maiden of the Spear from the Eye of the World series and I need to model a turban. I still have a bit of trouble modeling cloth and I'd like a bit of instruction to go by if I can get it.

hi,
i can put some links here but u can google it better than me,
type "turban tutorial"
watch the videos or pics and read the instructions.
plzzz notify me if you found a 3d tutorial!

soshiant
08-09-2006, 10:09 AM

google this: "turban tutorials", but no 3d tutorail there :shrug:
plzz tell me if you found anything!

CGTalk Moderation
08-09-2006, 10:09 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.