PDA

View Full Version : Animator Wanted

RUIN
01-22-2003, 06:51 PM
Ruin Entertainment is looking for artists to fill the following positions. No relocation is required as work can be submitted via the internet.

(--- 3D Animator ---)

We seek animators who have experience in 3DS Max, Maya or Lightwave , to create fluid and seamless animations. Must have knowledge of either vertex or skeletal animation.

(--- Texture Artist ---)

We are looking for artists who have had experience in Photoshop creating textures/tiles.

(--- How to Apply ---)

If you wish to apply for any one of the positions or would like further information, then please contact the following address with samples or questions. (Please keep any samples under 100kb in size)

apply@ruinentertainment.com

Thank you for your time and hoping to hear from some of you in the near future.

Ruin Entertainment

solarpickle
01-24-2003, 08:22 PM
Are you taking demo reel/resume submissions or do you have to send files over the Internet? How many positions are you taking for animators and is it a paying position?

falclor
01-25-2003, 12:45 AM
Also, I would appreciate it very much for a mailing adress to send my reel to you. I looked on your website and could not find a mailing adress. Thank you very much.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.