PDA

View Full Version : New design test - Underconstruct

Drakini
01-22-2003, 10:28 AM
It's underconstruct... Just for your comment for the design..
www.orb-multimedia.com

Thxs all

mohh
01-22-2003, 11:00 AM
Nice, clean, professional looking. On your contact link, I would make the popup window just big enough to fit the form though. Great job!!

Drakini
01-22-2003, 12:01 PM
thxs mohh... The contact 'page is too underconstruct, but it's exactly.. a popup is better...

De-Cypher
01-28-2003, 05:16 AM
the overall design is very "2Advanced" but thats what is trendy now and you have done it well. The white transitions are to abrupt, I like your smoothness when you goto the gallery section, get rid of the white trans... also I suggest that on the roll overs that you maintain that transparent white box, while the user is hovering over the button, now it just disappears. Keep it visible, this is a usablity issue. The best thing would be to create the animation of of the button getting that semi-transparent white background and then animating out when the user mouses out of the hit area.

also check out this tutorial... http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/applications/creating_forms/ which will give you insite on how to make an email form in flash that will communicate with a script and reply to your flash movie... (no more popup) very cool and pretty easy. check it out...

Also get some flash fonts... http://www.fontsforflash.com/ make sure to read the site as these fonts should be used at even point sizes such as 6,8,12, etc. and never let your lettering be positioned on a floating digit, such as x:15.6 / y:18.1 make sure they are whole numbers like x:16/y:18. This will make your fonts clean and crisp...

here to help

dg
01-29-2003, 04:43 AM
Just my humble opnion

Firts your site has a great professional look, I would change just two things:

-- I would try a diferent shade of blue (more calm one)
-- When using bank gothic use it just lower or uper case, or seach a diferent font, one not so corporate looking.

Great work, and goo luck,
See Ya! ;)
:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 05:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.