PDA

View Full Version : pen pressure problem pelase help me :)

Katzenminze
08-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey Buddies!

I'm using the Hyper Pen 6000U Tablet by Aiptek which comes with a 512 levels of pressure pen sensetivity I downloaded the newest driver, installed it and made that everything works fine (in the driver's menu there is a little testbox for the pen pressure, no problems there)

But when it gets to photoshop (Im using version CS2) I can't use the pen pressure function

Like in a tutorial here at CGtalk.com I set up my brush (5 pixels standard brush) to "other dynamics" instead of "shape dynamics" and I also set the Opacity Jitter Control to Pen pressure! But right next to the jitter control drop down menu appears a nasty, little exclamation mark which says "control by pen pressure requires the use of a pen presure sensitive tablet" ... do I have to tell photoshop that I'm using a teblet? ^^ I'm confused
PLEASE help me im really stucK!

Cheers and thanks in advantage

Frederik!

I FOUND THE ANSWERE! ONLY A DRIVER ISSUE! :) thx
I had to download the version 3.10 from the ASIAN aiptek site neither the american nor the european site had the current driver online which is necessary for photoshop ^^)

Cris-Palomino
08-05-2006, 02:20 AM
Glad you fixed it.

Cris

CGTalk Moderation
08-05-2006, 02:20 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.