PDA

View Full Version : C4D Executable Plugin?

GamingMystic
07-31-2006, 01:04 PM
I have been trying to make a plugin for some time now, An I feel like I am getting alot closer but I can't seem to make a Executable Plugin. I have tried the $(C4D_ROOTDIR)/CINEMA 4D.app but it doesn't seem to work. I am using the Demo version & the examples an getting this error "No launchable executable present at path." $(C4D_ROOTDIR)/CINEMA 4D.app

can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong?

please

GamingMystic
07-31-2006, 04:21 PM
50 views & no one knows what I am doing wrong :(

Sneaker
07-31-2006, 05:03 PM
That's because I don't think anybody understands what you're trying to achieve.

Usually you put your plugin into the ..\cinema 4d\plugin folder and start cinema.
A better resource for plugin development can be found at http://www.plugincafe.com

-Michael

GamingMystic
07-31-2006, 05:03 PM
No I am trying to Create a Plugin using Xcode & the C4D 9.6 Demo so opening C4D doesn't matter at all & I have made little programs with Coffee but it can't do want I want it to so I NEED XCODE to work but it just isn't happening :(

In XCode theres the Source files, the Targets & the "Executables" so that it can be placed in with Cinema4Ds Plugins

man I can't seem to figure out how to compile a stupid Example plugin with Xcode is there anyone out there that has that can tell me how to setup the files right??

Srek
07-31-2006, 05:05 PM
You should ask development questions over at plugincafe.com
Personaly i wasn't able to understand what you are trying to do. Plugins are not execuatbles, They are libraries that are loaded by CINEMA 4D.
The path you are listing is from the UB version of CINEMA 4D so you have to use X-Code to create a plugin.
If you post at plugincafe you should better include a good deal more information on what exactly you are doing.
Cheers
Björn

CGTalk Moderation
07-31-2006, 05:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.