PDA

View Full Version : hairfx and morph targets

watto
07-29-2006, 11:55 PM
hi all.
ive been working lately with hairfx and itis one of the finest plug`s ive ever bought buy im having a problem lately.
im animating a face of a character with morph targets and my hair at some point in the animation disapears, does anyone have a solution for this?

thanx

HGLR
08-14-2006, 10:53 AM
Put bellow HairFX modifier Point Cache. Then record animation (that you have done with your character) into cache file and then you will use animtion from this chache. HairFX will get correct mesh from it and will be render fine.

Hope this help you.

watto
08-14-2006, 04:59 PM
hey thanx allot but ive already got it a bit better i just modified my morph targets with some modifiers i had and collapsed them to an editable poly and i attached the hair lines to the nose so they stay near the head but still in the body the hairs dont stay put they go inside the mesh even when they have the mesh as a coliding object

CGTalk Moderation
08-14-2006, 04:59 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.