PDA

View Full Version : Combustion Motion Tracking

InfraRed
01-21-2003, 04:13 PM
Hi

I am wondering if anyone has had success with the Combustion motion tracker? Is it any good or would it be better to look else where?

We are thinking of using it for a project but don't have much time to decide on a package.

Thanks in advance

N:beer:

Chris
01-21-2003, 09:50 PM
I've used it quite a bit, As far as I can see it works great! (bear in mind, its a 2d tracker)

Milo FX
01-22-2003, 04:13 AM
Combustion tracker work exactly in the same way with FFI tracker. Same sensitivity, same philosophy, same tool...
If you have an idea about FFI tracker s capabilities, you can choose Combustion for same production s need...

InfraRed
01-22-2003, 09:23 AM
Thanks for your comments

N

arvid
01-22-2003, 09:30 AM
IMO, combustion has a very good tracker, the only thing I'm not sure about is that it kind of forgets and tosses your tracking settings once you apply the track, but compared to afterfx it's a huge difference! :)

MayaV
01-22-2003, 01:39 PM
hi

combustion has a very accurate & fast tracker you can download the trial version from www.discreet.com or you can ask your local reseller for it, combustion ships with lot of tutorials one of them is particle tracking tutorial just go through that and i think your problem will be solved :thumbsup:

regards

Vivek

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.