PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis: Shane Madden : Scavengers

ShaneMadden
07-27-2006, 05:55 AM
Hello all, I'm kind of new to CGS and came across this and thought I would get in on some of the action. Here is my concept for the piece. I'm a little late in the game so I won't bore you with some of my other sketches till later. This is the one that started to stand out for me so I hope you guys like it and think its worth pursuing! My take on the whole idea is that Atlantis is in ruins and is kind of a mish-mash of scavenged parts off ship wrecks and such yet they use technology far beyond our own mixed with it. It's quickly becoming late in the night, but I wanted to post so I could hopefully get some feedback before I get back at it tomorrow. It's more so just roughed in a bit. The "monolithic" towers I have an idea to make them kind of like generator towers but made up of a mess of old ship parts. I also ship have to play with the colors and lighting right now its kind of all over. Let me know what you guys think so far. I will post the final concept some point tomorrow! Thanks all

* Sorry guys, this thread got double posted... please leave any comments or crits in the other thread so the are all together. Must have been more tired then I thought!*

http://shanemaddendesign.com/Atlantis/Atlantis_smadden_scavengers

CGTalk Moderation
07-27-2006, 05:55 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.