PDA

View Full Version : Good Charactor Rig Tut?

jmaster
07-24-2006, 12:53 AM
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows a link to a charactor rigging tut that shows how to make a rig without the clothes, teeth, eyes being attached. I am trying to rig my first charactor and it has an individual mesh for pants, hair, teeth, eyes shirt eye brows etc and I want to add bones to the body and for the hair, eyes etc to follow with the bones without being attached, I m sure it can be done because a model from Turbosquid is made like this. If a tutorial like this doesn't exist, could someone give me some pointers on how to do this.

Thanks,
jmaster

PEN
07-24-2006, 12:07 PM
My DVD series covers this information, just follow the links below if you are interested.

Anthonie
07-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Hey PEN. I was wondering.
Can I only use paypal or creditcard?
I never really payed with credit card and I don't have a paypal lol.
So I'm a bit cautious since I never really done this.
Are there other ways? or do I really have to use the creditcard?

jmaster
07-24-2006, 03:37 PM
Thank You very much for your reply but I can't really afford 250 CAD, although I m sure they are worth that, it is not really something I can afford. I was more likely looking for a non-video tut that explains these elements but thank you anyhow

JMASTER

PEN
07-24-2006, 07:14 PM
Anthonie: Best if you ask this question on the CGA site, I think that there are links there for more information.

jmaster: I can understand that, not every one has the cash to spend. I would send you to links but I don't really have any that I think will help you other then my own site. But I don't have much up there other then a leg.

scrimski
07-24-2006, 07:37 PM
www.3dtotal.com and www.maxtd.com have a few rigging tutorials,

Don't miss 3dbuzz.com and 3d-palace if you are looking for video tutorials.

CGTalk Moderation
07-24-2006, 07:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.