PDA

View Full Version : Virus

guardonduty
07-23-2006, 04:06 PM
Working on designing a "VIRUS" character. Will export to Zbrush for refinement. Comments are welcome.

thomasvandenabeele
07-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Hi Guardonduty,

Ik think it needs a little more work on detailing before you go in to Zbrush. Zbrush is fine for detailing the surface, but it's the rough overall geometry that needs more work according to me, sculpting lips, cheeks, forehead and such. Keep it up!

Thomas

guardonduty
07-23-2006, 10:27 PM
Here are the lastest update. Any suggestions for bringing this "virus punk" out. I plan to add some bump and other scenes\objects to the character. Let's have the comments

guardonduty
07-25-2006, 03:31 AM
Finally here is the finished product. Comments please.

ANGEL_OF_WAR
07-25-2006, 05:47 AM
I'm the last bastard who should be giving 3D advice, but here goes.

When I think of a virus I think of something a little nastier. I think the overall shape is okay, but he should look runnier, wet, maybe have some snot running out his nose or something. That's just my opinion. I like it so far!

guardonduty
07-26-2006, 02:41 AM
Thanks for the input. Looks like someone's been to the clinic lately. hahahahaha. Just kidding. This Virus is an oldtimer. He knows how gain your confidence, like most viruss today. Then they get wet, runny, puccy, etc. Anymore comments

CGTalk Moderation
07-26-2006, 02:41 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.